SUICIDE: It’s time we talked
Sympatico organisations deliver “Let’s have a conversation” @ grassroots level.
Suggested by: Robert
Project partner: Parenting Guides Ltd
205 votes received
Spread the word
Before participating in Pick My Project please log in or register to YourSAy.
- present a “45-minute HealthPlay” fact-checked by headspace and Mental Health Victoria: experiential learning is a powerful tool
- present a 30-minute Q&A using evidence base of Positive Psychology and neuroscience: this learning session will enhance mental wellbeing and resilience
- provide a "need-to-know" 36-page resource with information sourced from credible experts and first-person interviews (a mix of theory and personal) from Parenting Guides Ltd, the partner organisation and organising body.
- collaborating with “best practice” and “like-minded" people and foundations to pool resources and eliminate duplication: youth suicide is a difficult subject confronting all communities
- target parents, carers, educators and health professionals working with teenagers, we want parents to take "ownership through education"
- delivered in a safe environment with up to 120 people at a time
- delivered in an art form that has "light and shade": understanding the impact of mental health on families is not to be underestimated - backed up with a hard copy 36-page educational resource, not a pdf.